Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Things That Weave Together

Wow! Great work on those bracelets today! You were quick to pick up on the technique. I especially appreciated how willing you were to help each other out and give each other positive feedback. That's what being an effective team looks like and sounds like.

















That math problem was fun to solve. Kelly was surprised to hear that the Internation Space Station is only 320km above the earth's surface. Were you?
I hope you remember to look at the source of the information you are looking at from the Internet. It is important to question where the information is coming from and when it was published.
So, how many sets of our stairs would it take to climb up to Chris Hadfield and the ISS? Why is the r"un" not important for our problem but the r"ise" is?















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really fun.I love math when you get to use tools!!!!

Maya V

Anonymous said...

The bracelets look amazing guys! Keep up the good work.

Andrea
Sarah's mum

Anonymous said...

Seems like it would be so easy to go to the space station. Except... it isn't. :p

Sage

Aniek said...

That was a fun day!!!

Anonymous said...

I did amazing at it I had played it before it has to do with planning ahead and trying to use math to think ahead of the game. Jeramy.

Anonymous said...

I find that game Bloxorz has lots of strategy to be used. Karim

Anonymous said...

-Theo
I think its a brain game because your this block trying to get to the hole but you have to go the right exact way cause if you doen't then u wont be able to compleat the level.